LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
Skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
As a portfolio of digital companies, Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
INTERNSHIPS AT RV:
We don’t believe in busywork, and we definitely don’t believe in wasting time or talent on “getting coffee.” As a Red Ventures Intern, you’ll be expected to contribute new ideas, take ownership of meaningful projects, and make a real impact on our business.
Typically, RV Interns own 1-2 large projects over the summer. With guidance from your manager, you’ll drive strategy, build tests, pivot, improve, and iterate until finally presenting results to your business team and RV senior leadership at the end of the summer.
Our culture is built on feedback, and our Interns are no different. You’ll receive two structured performance reviews over the summer, where your manager will work with you to identify key strengths, opportunities, and goals. Top-performing interns will be eligible for full-time offers at the end of the summer.
WHAT’S THE ROLE:
Design, build, and maintain tools and systems to be used by millions of customers around the globe.
As a Software Engineer Intern at Red Ventures, you’ll drive the growth and development of customer-facing websites, social API integrations, and proprietary digital marketing technologies. You’ll collaborate with our award-winning teams to implement, test, and improve our products, while ensuring top quality and consistency across various applications within our platform.
- Graduating in Winter 2020 or Spring 2021
- Recent, hands-on experience in software design and backend coding (internships, work experience, or side projects highly preferred)
- Previous experience with automated build and unit-testing platforms
- Ability to architect and develop web-based applications and components for high-traffic consumer-facing websites
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; comfortable translating between “business-speak” and “tech-speak”
- Strategic mindset, ability to quickly prioritize business needs and conceptualize creative and effective technology solutions
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated team player coupled with a competitive spirit, no ego, and a great sense of humor
- The passion and drive to be a catalyst in a dynamic, ambiguous, fast-paced, and high-pressure environment
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day – with a constant thirst to continue learning
- Did we mention a great sense of humor? (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
Sound like you? Apply now!
We offer a world-class employee experience:
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
ABOUT RED VENTURES:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of digital companies that brings consumers and brands together through powerful, customized online experiences. We use online marketplaces, strategic partnerships and passionate people to unleash transformative digital growth and solve complex problems across a variety of industries.