Launch Your Career: As a Launch cohort member, you will skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Software Engineers at Red Ventures steer the growth and development of customer-facing websites, social API integrations, and proprietary digital marketing technologies.
- You’ll collaborate with our award-winning teams to implement, test, and improve our products, while ensuring top quality and consistency across various applications within our platform.
- Typically, RV Interns receive an in-depth onboarding experience and participate in 1-2 large projects over the summer. With guidance from your mentors, you’ll push strategy, build tests, pivot, improve, and iterate until finally presenting results to your business team and RV senior leadership at the end of the summer.
- Our culture is built on feedback, and our Interns are no different. You’ll receive two structured performance reviews over the summer, where your manager will work with you to identify key strengths, opportunities, and goals. Top-performing interns will be eligible for full-time offers at the end of the summer.
What We’re Looking For:
- Graduating in Winter 2022 or Spring 2023
- Recent, hands-on experience in software design and backend coding (internships, work experience, or side projects highly preferred)
- Previous experience with automated build and unit-testing platforms
- Ability to architect and develop web-based applications and components for high-traffic consumer-facing websites
- Solid interpersonal communication skills; comfortable translating between “business-speak” and “tech-speak”
- Strategic mindset, ability to quickly prioritize business needs and conceptualize creative and effective technology solutions
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated team player coupled with a competitive spirit, no ego, and a great sense of humor
- The passion and push to be a catalyst in a dynamic, ambiguous, fast-paced, and high-pressure environment
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day – with a constant thirst to continue learning
- Did we mention a great sense of humor? (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
Who We Are:
Red Ventures Puerto Rico, formerly known as Forward787, is a young company located in the heart of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Our exceptional team of creative minds, business experts and tech gurus work to empower consumers by connecting them with brands they can trust. Our true purpose is to make an impactful change in the people and communities around us.
We’re a high-energy workplace. We thrive on collaboration and innovation to quickly adapt to our ever-changing world. We encourage our employees to speak up, challenge the status quo, take ownership of projects they’re passionate about and be disruptors. Most importantly, we take our work seriously, but never ourselves.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger – at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.