Launch Your Career: As a Launch cohort member, you will skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You’ll Do:
Red Ventures is looking for a Videographer to join the team to help on all aspects of production to produce video content for Red Ventures.com, our different brands, and YouTube. The Videographer will also work closely with the social team to produce content for TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook. You will work side-by-side with producers and talent on product videos, explainers, news videos and more. We’re looking for someone with a strong interest in technology and a passion for video storytelling. What You’ll Do:
- Participate in daily video meetings
- Pitch video ideas based on current tech industry trends and daily news cycle
- Edit videos
- Lead and assist on shoots
What We’re Looking For:
- Graduating Winter 2021 or Summer 2022
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English, or Journalism
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Premiere
- Ability to shoot on DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Strong interest in technology
- Understanding of YouTube trends and best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-tip: include your online samples.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- Experience with voiceover recording
- Basic lighting techniques
- On camera/hosting experience
- Paper/newsroom experience
- Corporate social media account ownership
- Work Perks:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Untracked PTO and flexible working schedules
- Top medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.