As a Content Promotion Associate, you’ll develop strategies for content promotion & marketing for top partner brands. You’ll be able to achieve this by ideating highly promotable digital content that supports our brands growth and following through with promotion strategy and execution with media publishers across the web. We are looking for creative thinkers with excellent communication skills, who can develop incredibly engaging, consumer-first content/outreach strategies that result in improved link profiles, shares, reach and authority across the web.
Note: This role is open to remote work on the East Coast or in-person work in Charlotte, NC.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and refine prospect lists that will result in high-quality link prospects
- Build outreach campaigns in outreach software platforms
- Coordinate with Editorial and Marketing leadership to prioritize areas of opportunity
- Ideate with team on how to adapt content and content strategies for greater shareability and adoption across outreach targets
- Write effective communications and cultivate fruitful partnerships via outreach strategy
- Manage all outreach campaign communications responding to questions from prospects in a professional, on-brand tone
- Launch and monitor optimization tests across emails, pitch strategies and outreach strategies
- Run and participate in brainstorms to conceptualize unique content topics that guide relevant connections between our proprietary brands and online publishers
- Clearly outline content needs for better outreach and align with writers, graphic designers and other creative stakeholders to grow web presence and authority
- Conduct research to identify and outline audiences for assigned brands
- Report on and optimize performance; forecast future performance based on historical data
- Develop strategy documentation
What We Are Looking For:
- 1-2 years of professional experience in both content and marketing (ideally with an emphasis in content marketing or PR)
- Highly creative individuals who can leverage this mindset and deductive reasoning to drive results
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once while executing strong organizational and project management skill
- Solid marketing acumen, project management skills, and relationship management skills
- Someone who can work well in ambiguous situations to define and execute strategy
- Experience with writing and pitching compelling marketing content
- Excellent persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to drive incremental growth across brand link profiles to raise Domain Authority (DA)
- Extra credit for:
- Experience and an understanding of SEO fundamentals and how that applies to content and outreach strategy
- Ability to strategically optimize content
- Sales experience
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.