Launch Your Career
As a Launch cohort member, you will skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Data Science Associates transform millions of impressions and unstructured data from our digital properties into powerful insights that help us deepen connections between brands and consumers.
- Use advanced machine learning, statistical modeling and optimization techniques to build real-world solutions for online and offline decision-making
- Own data science projects from start to finish with limited guidance
- Collect and mine data from disparate data sources, digging deeper to understand the process behind the data
- Communicate effectively with business and data science leaders on project status, timeline and technical results
- Translate business opportunities into data science problems, clearly defining project scope + performance metrics to measure success
- We’re tight-knit, fast-paced and even faster-growing teams working with a large amount of complex data. In this role, you’ll identify new growth opportunities, build powerful visualizations, unearth actionable insights, and help scale one of the world’s most powerful platforms for growing digital businesses.
What We’re Looking For:
- Graduating Winter 2020 or Summer 2021 with a relevant PhD or Masters equivalent
- Experience solving complex problems through the use of predictive modeling
- Extensive experience in querying and processing data from complex relational databases
- Extensive training and knowledge in machine learning, statistical modeling and/or optimization.
- Expertise in deep learning, NLP, reinforcement learning, recommend systems preferred
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of digital attribution and digital data investigation and testing skills is preferred
- Statistical programming knowledge (e.g., R or Python) is required
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Untracked PTO and flexible working schedules
- Top medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.