RCS – Offering Sign on Bonus! For BBS CA Licensed Therapist – $2,000 being offered to candidates hired specifically before April 12, 2021. Bonus to be paid out as follows: $1,000.00 issued at 90-day completion and $1,000.00 at 6-month completion**
School-based Licensed/Waivered Mental Health Clinician:
One (1) FT/40hrs/wk. Non-Exempt Waivered/Exempt Licensed/Salary Range: $60,320 – $70,720/Annually (DOE)
Pay differentials – must qualifying through program, testing or verification.
*Language Translation Spanish, ASL, etc. ($1.00 per hour)
*Experience 2 years Post CA BBS Licensure ($2.00 per hour)
We have a position available in Ukiah California. RCS will be providing a challenging, career enhancing environment for dedicated professionals desiring to make a difference in the lives of young people & their families. Performs professional level counseling services, including managing cases, mental health care & a range of support services in schools, homes, or other community settings. Our dedicated teams work collaboratively & in partnership with family members, school administrators & faculty, county social workers, case managers, probation officers & other agencies. Must be licensed from the Board of Behavioral Health or an Intern with at least two years related experience working with at-risk youth in a mental health or residential setting. Must be able to travel overnight occasionally and travel regularly during the normal workday hours. May need own vehicle for travel. Must provide valid vehicle insurance and registration. Must pass fingerprint background through DOJ, FBI, CACI, pre-employment physical & TB before hire, mandated reporter. Bilingual preferred, not required.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: This position requires a flexible work schedule to meet the individualized needs of each client, including some evenings.
Link to this job – https://rcshr.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=105
Location School Based – Ukiah, California
- RCS offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- RCS welcomes newly graduated professionals.
- RCS provides clinical supervision for Associate Clinical Social Workers. Hours provided are based on employment status.
- RCS Non-profit organization- An employee of RCS may be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program if the employee has student loans.
- No. Some Telework/Remote
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place