Client Success Coordinator, Women’s Business Center
Reports to: Client Success Manager, Women’s Business Center
Works with: Program Staff, consultants and colleagues across Renaissance sites
Location: San Francisco, CA (SOMA)
Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center seeks an energetic, detail-oriented Client Success Coordinator to join Renaissance Women’s Business Center team, located in San Francisco, CA. Our ideal new colleague engages enthusiastically with clients and the public, takes ownership in the work that we do, appreciates the story that client data tells, and is passionate about economic opportunity and the impact of our work. The Client Success Coordinator will be active in recruiting clients, marketing our programs, supporting our classes and events, tracking client services and keeping our virtual (and eventually in-person) programs running smoothly.
Note: During the current coronavirus pandemic, Renaissance is adhering to health and safety social distance protocols; all staff are currently working from home. As protocols are adjusted and the pandemic evolves, this position will be primarily based in South of Market San Francisco, CA with frequent on-site visits to client business and partner locations.
Renaissance (www.rencenter.org) is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit social impact organization. We have been building better communities for 35 years by helping lower income women and men start and grow their own businesses, transforming the lives of their owners and creating sustainable jobs, economic vitality, and vibrant neighborhoods. Renaissance operates four program centers and multiple off-site programs throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate day-to-day administration of WBC Programs, to include trainings, events, scheduling, registration, materials, virtual set-up and eventual in-person facilities set-up, catering arrangements, marketing, media notification and event implementation
- Serve as the initial point of contact for prospective clients; guide clients through the intake process for referral to Renaissance services, provide intake, and collect required paperwork
- Conduct orientations to our services and facilitate introductory workshops, virtually, on- and off-site at Renaissance. Identify new orientation opportunities.
- Be informed about Renaissance programs and services, staff and event schedules, to provide information and assistance to clients, donors, partners, and other staff
- Monitor the progress of client businesses, writing and documenting success stories
- Outreach: Assist with public outreach efforts, media events, donor events, and other types of meetings.
- Create and share marketing materials for WBC programs including flyers, social media posts and newsletters
- Assist with marketing, administrative, and communication tools, steps, public outreach efforts, media and donor meetings related to programs and events; Represent Renaissance in off-site meetings, networking events and staff booths tabling opportunities
- Assist Training Manager with Business Planning Class (3 times a year), including outreach and marketing, the application process, client support and communications, program administration, and the successful completion of each class
- Provide occasional evening support for classes, workshops, and events
- Assist Program Department in identifying needs and opportunities for expanding programmatic offerings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Assist with data entry when necessary
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications
- Detail-oriented, self-starting, creative thinker with effective project administration skills and ability to take initiative on a variety of assignments
- Comfortable working in a small, highly communicative, collaborative, fast-paced and mission driven organization
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Canva, Docusign, Slack, Calendly, YouTube; enthusiasm for new technologies that facilitate improved interaction between clients and organization such as Zoom, Adobe Captivate and Kajabi a plus
- Familiarity with marketing, outreach and social media accounts a plus
- Awareness of small businesses ownership, community development, community organizing with willingness to develop entrepreneurial toolkits, understanding of curriculum and adult learning a plus
- Bilingual Spanish highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to travel to off-site trainings, client business sites, and community events within a flexible schedule, including occasional evening and weekend hours
Salary and Benefits: This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Competitive salary ($55-60K) with generous benefits that include medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K, paid time off, holidays, and a great group of colleagues and clients!
Application Process: Please send a cover letter (one page) and resume (two pages max) – in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note “Client Success Coordinator, WBC” in the subject line of your email. No telephone calls or personal inquiries please.
Renaissance believes in the dignity and rights of all persons. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusiveness with respect to age, AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, color, creed, disability, domestic partner status, ethnicity, gender identity (transgender status), marital status, medical condition, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities, height and weight, and veteran status. Renaissance considers all qualified applicants for employment and complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance in addressing arrest and conviction records in hiring decisions.