Position Title: Mobile Device Service Desk Technician
Location: Atlanta, GA
Interview Mode: Phone/Video Call
Mobile Device Service Desk Technician provides technology support for end users through troubleshooting and problem solving.
MUST have experience supporting Mobile Devices-Apple iOS, Windows 10 environment. Position requires on-site support, 40 hours per week M-F. Location is northside Atlanta inside of I-285.
Mobile Service Desk Technician – This position serves as first point of contact for technical support issues and is responsible for creating and managing support request tickets. The incumbent in this position is responsible for providing support, mainly answering service desk phone calls with some on-site and remote support
- Performs basic networking maintenance functions such as user creation and assignment of rights and permissions
- Creates, monitors, tracks, schedules, updates and closes District work orders within the ticketing system in a timely manner
- Answers and resolves service desk calls from local and remote users and offices
- Follows through to ensure problems are resolved and customers are updated
- Develops in-depth product knowledge in order to resolve customer questions and issues and contributes to the Knowledge Base
- Participates in client conference calls to obtain necessary data for resolution
- Communicates with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets
- Follows all SOPs and maintains SLAs
- Escalates support issues as needed
MUST HAVE experience supporting mobile devices ideally within a large volume environment. Includes Windows 10/Apple iOS, Chromebooks, Macs, tablets etc.
A+ Certification is preferred. ITIL certification is preferred.
MUST HAVE great communication, strong intangibles are a must.
At all times must display customer-service orientation on phone and in person. Customer support skills are essential to this position.
Know how to troubleshoot a network and understand basic connectivity on a mobile device.
- Ability to manage and prioritize incidents, requests, and tasks
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to respond promptly to assigned tasks, support requests and incidents, phone calls, and emails
- Provide on-site, phone, and remote support as required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, innovative, efficient, multi-tasking, and vigilant
- Customer focused
- Experience responding to customer problems and requests on the phone and face-to-face with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple tasks, projects, and clients simultaneously
- Ability to respond to urgent requests and deadlines