- Enthusiastically support and contribute to manufacturing program and tools
- Process improvements: Conducts evaluations, suggests designs and spearheads development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment
- Mitigate waste: maximize efficiency and minimize waste
- Lean Six sigma understanding: Implement lean processes, conduct time studies, identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Review, Update and Write detailed process instructions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Industry experience of 1-3+ years; preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a LEAN environment and a familiarity with the methodology