Financial Planning and Analysis – FP&A Analyst
About the job
RHI Magnesita is seeking a dynamic Financial Planning & Analysis Professional in York, PA to hit the ground running.
This position provides critical financial analysis and insights to support and influence the Plant Leadership team on the decision-making process to run and improve the business and tracking our progress towards financial goals. This position has responsibility for directly utilizing SAP ERP systems to report, forecast and maintain financial & product costing data, analyze information, and advise the business on key strategic decisions, in alignment with global initiatives. In order to be successful this position needs to be data driven, with excellent SAP ERP and strong Excel skills.
The Financial Planning and Analysis tasks will include:
- Proactively seek ideas to drive cost improvements
- Utilizing internal ERP system (SAP) to report and maintain data in various transactions
- Assist the development of ROI and payback calculations for proposed capital projects
- Analyze the current and past trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics
- Monitor KPIs, highlight trends and identify the cause of any variances
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments
- Utilize the company business intelligence (BI) tool and dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives
- Support analysis of complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
Do you have:
- BS degree from an accredited institution in Business, Finance or Accounting: MBA is a plus!
- 2+ years of experience in the Manufacturing Industry
- 2+ years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Exposure to SAP
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables) and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application!
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 40 countries and 3.1 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. Do you want to know more? Check out www.rhimagnesita.com