AMAZON PRIME STUDENT CAMPUS MANAGER
FALL 2021 JOB DESCRIPTION
Amazon Prime Student is a membership program created exclusively for college students. Through this hands-on experience, Prime Student Campus Managers play an integral role in Amazon’s student-focused marketing efforts.
Riddle & Bloom is looking for undergraduate college students to represent Prime Student during the Fall 2021 semester. Prime Student Campus Managers are experts at identifying opportunities to showcase Prime Student and it’s exciting benefits to their peers. They are Amazon obsessed, influential, and knowledgeable about student life at their school.
This is a paid, part-time Independent Contractor role. This role requires a time commitment of 6-8 hours per week for the duration of the program. All program responsibilities will need to be fulfilled both virtually and in-person. All students, whether virtual, off-campus, or on-campus, are encouraged to apply!
- Complete virtual training and program planning tasks over a 1-week period prior to program launch
- Promote Prime Student for 6-8 hours each week, for 6-10 weeks by completing the following:
- Identify student life moments where you can host engaging activities that allow your peers to experience the benefits of Prime Student while meeting bi-weekly interaction goals
- Create and publish creative Prime Student content on your personal, public social media accounts (IG, TikTok, YouTube, based on your following).
- Participate in online group chats, maintaining daily communication with Riddle & Bloom and regularly collaborating with your fellow Campus Managers
- Submit recaps of all events and complete occasional surveys
What You’ll Gain:
- $100 weekly stipend for fulfilling program responsibilities
- Opportunity to earn additional performance-based incentives throughout the program
- 1-year membership to Prime Student
- Participation in the network of Amazon Prime Student Campus Managers
- Opportunity to hear from and engage with the Prime Student Client through roundtable discussions
- Ongoing coaching and professional development support from the Riddle & Bloom team
- A loyal Amazon customer with a passion for all things Prime
- Well-connected among student life with a strong network of student activities and organizations
- A social media content creator who’s up to date on the latest digital trends and platforms
- Organized and a proactive communicator eager to further develop these skills
- Comfortable with public speaking, specifically to larger groups of students
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Able to receive and store program deliveries, including event materials
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN
- Not currently engaged in another ambassador program
- Willing to keep a personal social accounts public for the duration of the program