Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
At RingCentral, we call our interns RingTerns because, by the end of your 10-week program, you’ll know our culture inside and out. Why is that important? Our culture is what makes RingCentral unique, a place where winning together in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment is what makes us different (and, we like to think, better).
If you are interested in an internship here, chances are you have some relevant skills and are interested in working for a rapidly growing, cloud-based software and communications company. We can teach you the RingCentral-way what we can’t teach, is drive and a passion to succeed.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win, together.
Final Intern Application Deadline: April 23, 2021
The Professional Services Offer Management Group is responsible for End to End ownership, from concept to launch, of new Professional Services offers and major offer enhancements, and driving the successful adoption of these offers in the marketplace globally. We are looking for an Offer Management Intern who can help us drive penetration of existing offers and help us develop new offers.
- Understand and prioritize customer needs
- Define features including technical requirements and user experience
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations on feature definition and development
- Work with cross-functional teams on product go-to-market strategy
- Track and measure product/feature success
- Track revenue, margin and financials for all products under the services portfolio
- Participate in the overall process of planning, developing and delivering of offers to market for the Contact Center or Unified Communications marketplace.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Service Engineer Managers, Regional Offer Managers, Vertical Consultants, Strategy teams, Software Development team and Professional Services Consultants to deliver Sales and Marketing Collateral
- Ensure successful service delivery of the offer/solution into the global market by partnering with the services delivery or vertical teams to determine resource planning, leadership support, processes and tools.
- Coordinate with Data Warehousing team for ETL activities, to analyze data and provide recommendations to drive decisions
- Partner with the marketing team to develop global communication plans, marketing/adoption plans, sales and partner training to drive increased attach rate and portfolio profitability and ensure they are aligned with the solution/offer management plans and priorities
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action
- Highly empathetic with users, customers, and co-workers
- Understanding of SDLC
- Freshman and Sophomores students need not apply.
- Effective written and presentation skills
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple to understand
- Technical background or relevant experience
- Ability to thrive in startup environment
- You will understand how PS is positioned in SaaS environment and how to address value prop
- How do customers pay for PS – how does MRR rate against one-time fee
- What are ‘deal levers’ and how do you use them to close a deal
- How do Services Marketing differ than Product Marketing
- What does pre-sales do and how to recognize revenue once it is booked
- Full-time [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 8th, 2021 or June 15th, 2021
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings:
About RingCentral – RingCentral’s website
Openings – Job & Internship webpage
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
Please note for this internship you will be paid as a 1099 worker.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.