Account Services Intern
A career that makes a difference!
RKD Group is a direct response marketing and advertising agency that helps drive revenue and create breakthroughs never thought possible for local and national nonprofit clients. With offices located in Dallas, Boston, Lincoln, Canada and now North Carolina, RKD Group has helped hundreds of nonprofits raise billions of dollars to fulfill their missions.
Join our team and assist with marketing and fundraising campaigns for causes such as helping lift children around the world out of poverty, finding and funding a cure for breast cancer,or rescuing animals from abuse.
The Account Services Intern works primarily with account management team assisting in day-to-day tasks. The Account Services Intern ensures all aspects of the projects are delivered on time in accordance with target dates in company’s tracking system. Requires daily interaction and collaboration with account services, creative, production, and data.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
· Perform all dutiesas assigned by the Senior Account Director.
· Update project data in the company’s tracking system.
· Work closely with the Account Services team to maintain essential tracking reports, program records, and client information.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
· A good team player and problem solver.
· Effective time-manager.
· Strong communicator.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Good initiative, responsibility, and ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree (in process) – most likely a junior or senior.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
RKD Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
No sponsorships are available for this position.
This is a paid internship.
This position can be remote.