RockCreek is a leading global investment management firm that applies data-driven technology and innovation to sustainable investing. With over $17 billion in assets under management, our portfolio managers construct multi-asset class global portfolios and customized technology solutions for a sophisticated investor base that includes endowments, foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds. We are focused on the integration of environmental, social and governance (ESG) and sustainable impact across portfolios to generate long-term returns. RockCreek has a culture of diversity and debate, and a relentless drive to excel.
Our Commitment to DEI:
As one of the largest women and minority-owned asset managers globally, RockCreek values diversity and inclusion across the firm. Building on our role as a leading allocator to women-owned and diverse investment managers, RockCreek pushes the industry forward by recruiting team members from all walks of life. People from diverse backgrounds and / or identified as women represented over 90% of RockCreek’s 2021 Summer Analyst Program. Our own Management Team and Advisory Board is more than 75% and 70% diverse, respectively. To date, RockCreek has invested over $7.3 billion in diverse investment funds and companies. We welcome and support team members across different immigration and socio-economic experiences.
About our Summer Analyst Program:
RockCreek offers a unique perspective into the world of finance and investing, facilitating learning and growth. RockCreek is looking for graduate and undergraduate students who are interested in finance, have a desire to acquire hands-on experience, and are comfortable working in a flat, tight-knit team environment. Doors are always open for you to ask questions and explore opportunities. Successful candidates are entrepreneurial and capable of working well under pressure.
RockCreek Summer Analysts are graduate and undergraduate students who will:
- Work with a diverse team to overcome challenges at an institutional asset management firm
- Receive personalized mentorship from senior partners and analysts at RockCreek
- Apply critical thinking and solid communications skills to analyze investment opportunities both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Train on Bloomberg Terminals, up your Excel game, and gain technical expertise
- Immerse yourself in global markets and macroeconomic news flows to identify the next big thing
- Interest in investing, financial markets, global economics, ESG, impact, climate-related investing, and geopolitics
- Positive, team-oriented approach to analytical projects and problem solving
- A familiarity with the principles of computer science – including coding, programming and visualization
- A strong academic record with a well-rounded set of extra-curricular activities and experiences
Want to learn more about the RockCreek Summer Analyst Program? Visit our website at: