- Undergraduate or Graduate student at an Accredited Canadian College/University
- Relevant field of study to business area/team
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
- Self-directed approach
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Superb attention to detail
- Solution-focused mentality
Co-Ops students at the Rock Family of Companies gain priceless hands-on experience. Here, they learn how it feels to be in the workplace, participate in events and become a valuable member of our team.
- Assist in creating materials and/or presentations for meetings
- Learn about our business by attending meetings, huddles, and trainings
- Engage in challenging, varied work specific to your field of interest
- Share ideas to help improve our business
- Gain exposure to professional networks
- Take notes during meetings and provide recaps
Who We Are
Detroit-based Rocket Companies® is a family of businesses providing simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in several different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #5 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
The Company has policies to support applicants with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies regarding the provision of accommodations that take into account an applicant‘s accessibility needs due to disability. For more information, please call us at (800) 411-JOBS or email us at Job@MyRocketCareer.com.