- Recently graduated from a university or college degree/diploma in Business or a related field
- 1 year of experience in an office environment
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure for sustained periods of time on potentially multiple projects
- Rigorous customer service attitude
- Exceptional critical thinking skills, including system, process, and business analysis
- Comprehensive thinker for issue analysis and resolution
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and self-motivation
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong technological acumen, ability to learn technology and software systems quickly
The Project Management Intern will successfully plan, execute, and monitor multiple concurrent projects that will immediately impact the business. They work closely with our operations and project managers to successfully implement projects, uncover areas of opportunity in our business and strategize ways to take advantage of these opportunities.
- Plan and direct Business projects of small to moderate complexity independently
- Develop project/enhancement documents and plans, including Process Flows, Training Documentation, Project Scope, Implementation Plans, etc.
- Track, monitor, and communicate project progress against the project management plan, requirements, quality measures, standard processes, and milestones
- Oversee and ensure projects are delivered within schedule
- Coordinate input, support, and communication with all functional/business areas that impact project/enhancement scope, business value, risk and resource requirements
- Effectively resolve project-related issues, facilitate/negotiate resolutions with key project stakeholders and escalate/communicate issues appropriately
Who We Are
Edison Financial, a member of Rocket Companies (NYSE: RKT), is a Windsor-based digital mortgage startup that serves the needs of consumers across Canada in partnership with the country’s leading broker channel lenders. The company was founded by Hash Aboulhosn in 2017 with the goal of giving Canadian home buyers a friendly, transparent and convenient mortgage experience. Edison has a mortgage brokerage license in Ontario and British Columbia and plans to expand to other provinces in the near future.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
The Company has policies to support applicants with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies regarding the provision of accommodations that take into account an applicant‘s accessibility needs due to disability. For more information, please call us at (800) 411-JOBS or email us at Job@MyRocketCareer.com.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.