- High school diploma required; some college preferred
- Comfort with using technology, particularly in the Microsoft Office suite
- Curiosity and a desire to continuously improve processes
- Professional, positive, friendly and confident demeanor
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Incredibly organized and an excellent multitasker
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle changes on the fly with grace
- Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate complicated plans simply to teams and team members
The Ticketing and Hospitality Intern is part of the Events team. We are equal parts innovation and execution, building and leveraging relationships to produce outstanding results. This team member is dedicated to providing exceptional experiences for our clients that meet objectives and impress attendees. The goal is a world-class experience every time.
- Promote and distribute tickets for sporting and cultural events in cities where the Rock Family of Companies offices are located
- Place catering orders for suites and other ticketed events that include hospitality
- Create reporting for leadership on attendees of events
- Arrange for payment of all ticketing/hospitality-related invoices and track all expenses
- Communicate event details to ticket winners (which could include timing, transportation, ticket pickup, food and beverage inclusions, and more)
- Maintain a calendar of sporting and cultural events
- Be on-site to host team member hospitality in suites or other areas, as needed
Who We Are
Detroit-based Rocket Companies® is a family of businesses providing simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in several different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #5 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.