We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant for our public accounting firm located in Covina, CA. We are uniquely poised to offer a premium employment experience, with an emphasis on growth and advancement, while promoting an optimal balance between work and home life. We are a forward thinking team of professionals, keenly focused on technology, employing the latest systems and processes in the industry. Our commitment is to deliver the highest quality results and exceptional client experiences to a diverse client base. If you want to work for a firm comprised of talented professionals, where you will have direct access to partners, the ability to make an impact on the organization, and the opportunity to advance your career, Rogers, Clem & Company is the firm for you.
The successful candidates will be outgoing, ambitious, curious, and possess a desire to excel in public accounting. They will be passionate about training, developing, and becoming Certified Public Accountants. The position requires teamwork, camaraderie, and the ability to multitask, handling numerous priorities, while meeting our client’s needs and our firm’s expectations.
If you are approaching graduation, a recent graduate, or a seasoned professional, looking for the opportunity to gain high caliber experience in all aspects of public accounting including tax, audit and advisory services, Rogers, Clem and Company may have the career for you. We offer a competitive salary, a top notch benefits package, 401K, CPA review course assistance, and CPA exam cost reimbursement upon completion, extensive CPE, professional membership reimbursement, work-life balance, and an excellent working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or a related field required
- Must meet educational requirements to sit for the CPA exam as outlined by the Board of Accountancy in CA or demonstrate progress towards meeting educational requirements
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service
- Strong analytical and report writing skills required
- Comprehensive understanding of data analysis techniques
- Excellent customer service skills (internal and external)
- Creative problem solving and research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Highly motivated and interested in taking the initiative for personal growth and development
- Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and simultaneous projects
- Ability to travel to client locations which may include occasional overnight stays
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)