Job Posting Title: Business Systems Associate (Entry)
Reports to: Marketing Operations Manager
Location: Remote (California, Virginia, Massachusetts, Texas, Florida, Utah, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada)
Who we are:
Imagine a place where innovative ideas and vibrant culture come together in a collaborative environment and where teamwork is appreciated and celebrated – that’s Rooftop Digital.
Rooftop is a data-driven martech company focused on new customer acquisition for consumer brands. We build best-in-class publishing products & services that automates lead generation and data monetization at scale. By utilizing our consumer profiling, data intelligence engine and messaging platform, we market relevant products and services so consumers can make informed buying decisions. Our team culture is based on a collaborative approach in pushing boundaries and delivering results for our brand partners, while always keeping consumers’ best interest in mind.
Who we’re looking for:
The Business Systems Associate will understand the deep interconnectedness between the business units and the supporting systems helping both in their evolution to meet rapidly changing environment and work with internal stakeholders, user groups and technical systems groups, to ensure that the solution supports the business operational requirements.
Below are the job duties and responsibilities, the list is not meant to be an all-inclusive list and additional responsibilities may be added in future.
The incumbent in the role will be expected to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and reporting of IT tools for the Marketing Operations team
- Develop and coordinates project scopes and schedules,
- Define and develop help articles to reduce tool and process confusion,
- Prepare for and administrate changes in tool platform across company departments as it relates to Marketing Operations tools,
- Act as a liaison between the Technology and Marketing Operations departments to collaborate and solve systems maintenance and scale challenges,
- Maintain an internal support wiki for Marketing Operations and related documentation and process knowledge,
- Research and make recommendations on tools and integrations to optimize use and scale,
- Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution including escalation for any tool issues that may arise,
- Performs other duties as assigned by the manager.
Minimum Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant major (Marketing, Communications, Management, Business, Computer Science or Operations) strongly preferred.
- 2+ years work experience in a relevant job.
- Fundamental knowledge of Computer Science (hardware & software basics).
- Basic understanding and familiarity with internet protocols.
- Experience as an advanced user or administrator of enterprise class applications or business systems.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and/or performance marketing.
- Ability to work autonomously, assist in managing cross-functional projects, methodical and organized, with great attention to details
- Strong drive to problem solve and come up with ideas for solutions.
- Experience with data analytics and data analytics tools preferred.
- Familiar with data analysis in spreadsheets and understanding SQL preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, collaborative, supportive, and a desire to help and provide excellent internal customer service to team members and leaders.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and pivoting when the need arises.
- Must be proficient in the English language with excellent communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work and located in the United States.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven Project Managing skills
- Proven experience in demonstrating problem solving, analytical, and innovative thinking skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, GSuite, SmartSheet, Project Management Software, and/or Gantt charts
- Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) a plus.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) a plus.
Learn more about us:
If you are extremely detailed and enjoy the complexities involved with tracking and keeping up with information from various sources, or if you see life as a puzzle and enjoy finding creative ways of piecing that puzzle together, this might be a great opportunity for you. Come join a team that has a Silicon Valley start-up vibe where we celebrate new ideas, hard work, and building new and lasting friendships.
We’re proud to offer a generous compensation in addition to other perks:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan option
- Fitness Wellness promotion
- Promote healthy Work/Life balance
- Foosball table training (California Corporate Office)
- Arcade Machine (California Corporate Office)
Our culture is team based on a collaborative approach to pushing boundaries and delivering results for our brand partners, while always keeping consumers’ best interest in mind.
Please don’t apply if:
- You hate Puppies
- You hate Company Parties
- You hate Bonuses
- You hate an Exciting Company Culture
Come join a team that has a Silicon Valley start-up vibe where we celebrate new ideas, hard work, and building new and lasting friendships. We offer free snacks and drinks and even have a company dog that will run to welcome you each time you enter the office. Come grow with us!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Rooftop Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.