The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will work closely with management to learn the best practices of bookkeeping, project management and customer relations. They should be eager to learn, communicate well and be proactive in all respects.
- Classify transactions, reconcile accounts and process payroll.
- Participate in Financial Statement reviews.
- Scribe tax and accounting advisory meetings with clients.
- Follow-up with clients for document and information requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in-progress in accounting or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in related field or unrelated field with transferable skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite and QuickBooks Online, or able to learn quickly!
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.