The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will work closely with management to acclimate to our firm culture, manage client accounts and follow our best practices of accounting and tax advisory. They should be eager to learn, communicate well and be proactive in all respects.
- Classify transactions, reconcile accounts and process payroll.
- Perform Financial Statement reviews.
- Conduct tax and accounting advisory meetings with clients.
- Triage income and payroll tax noncompliance for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in-progress in accounting or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in related field or unrelated field with transferable skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite and QuickBooks Online, or able to learn quickly!
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.