Do you have a passion for providing a fun, engaging guest experience? Would you love the opportunity to live and work in a new city for the holiday season? The we want YOU!
With theme park and attraction locations across the country, RWS Fun Crew offers competitive pay starting at $15/hr (with a 32-hour minimum weekly guarantee), fully furnished housing, travel assistance available for eligible candidates, as well as other incentive and bonus programs throughout the contract including a $1.50/hr completion bonus for every hour worked.
These Guest Experience opportunities are part of an immersive, themed environment and offer the opportunity to step out of your attractions/rides, games, retail and food & beverage roles to engage with guests through music, dance and play!
We are currently filling positions at the following Theme Parks & Zoos:
• Brookfield Zoo -Chicago, IL-Located near one of the country’s most vibrant cities full of arts, culture and word class sports teams
• Denver Zoo-Denver, CO- Live and work in a progressive, picturesque city cradled in the Rocky Mountains
• Dollywood -Pigeon Forge, TN- Be part of Southern Hospitality and immerse yourself in the charming surroundings of the Great Smokey Mountains
• Silver Dollar City-Branson, MO-spend the season nestled in the Ozark Mountains surrounded by world class entertainment
Three and a half month contracts begin: September 13, 2021, and September 20, 2021 (depending on location)
• Provide guests with excellent food & beverage, attractions/rides, games and retail experiences
• Create fun moments for the guests around the park and in your location by collaborating with other staff to elevate the customer’s experience through music, dance and play
• Other guest experience responsibilities as necessary
• Previous customer service, retail, food & beverage or entertainment experience
• Engaging personality, creative flair and a knack for entertaining
• A willingness to play, have fun and make holiday memories!
• $15/hr with a 32-hour weekly guarantee plus $1.50/hr completion bonus for every hour worked upon successful completion of contract term.
• Travel stipend available for eligible candidates
• Furnished housing, utilities and internet provided at no cost
• Employee discounts and perks onsite
RWS Entertainment Group provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace