PART-TIME (5 Days a week | 4 hours a day (but flexible)
Location: Woodland Hills
Fulfillment associate will be responsible for offloading merchandise, deciphering work orders, locating stock, and packing items for shipment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic fulfillment associate to join our fulfillment team. As a fulfillment associate, you will be responsible for offloading stock deliveries, processing work orders, locating merchandise, and packaging orders for shipment.
Ultimately, a top-class fulfillment associate processes orders quickly and efficiently while adhering quality standards.
Fulfillment Associate Responsibilities:
- Perform production duties as needed: pick/pack orders, receive/stow product, ensure inventory accuracy,
- and unload/load trucks at or above the rate expectation for each task
- Offloading delivery and transporting merchandise into the worksite.
- Arranging incoming deliveries in designated storage areas.
- Reading and deciphering work orders.
- Locating and extracting merchandise from shelves and storage areas.
- Confirming merchandise information matches that of the work order.
- Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities.
- Packing the merchandise for delivery.
- Finalizing the work order and updating the database.
- Adhering to state health and safety practices.
- Ability to read and interpret written work orders
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stand or walk for up to 4 hours a day