We are looking for a candidate with strong communication skills who is detail-oriented and results-driven. As a Commissions Inquiry Specialist, you will be responsible for managing agent commission inquires and serving as a single point of contact to them. It is imperative that this position ensures our agents receive the highest quality of service throughout the process by providing consistent communication, accurate expectation setting and effective follow through. You will be a key member of the Financial Operations team and will report to the Commissions Assurance Manager. This position is based in Redondo Beach, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigates, submits, tracks and resolves commission inquiries on behalf of our agents
- Ensure the highest level of customer service to our agents
- Performs all necessary research to resolve each commission inquiry. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Checking supplier commission reports
- Researching supplier portals and contacting the Supplier involved (via phone/email)
- Communicating with Commissions Assurance Specialists for further research
- Communicating and tracking resolution through internal tools until resolved
- Attend and participate on calls with agents and/or service providers
- Attend and participate in weekly and monthly meetings
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong commitment to customer service with the ability to identify and meet customer needs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great organizational skills with the ability to independently manage multiple priorities
- Excellent math, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Ability to quickly learn industry-specific software and tools
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- At least one to two years of experience working in customer service, finance, or back office is helpful, but not required
Benefits and Compensation:
- Compensation: This is a non-exempt position. Wages may vary based on candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and basic A&D life insurance. 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Fun team-oriented environment
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual dress
Sandler Partners, a leader in the telecommunications brokerage and consulting industry, is a dynamic, high-growth, innovation-focused company that has been included on the annual Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies for the last 11 years in a row. We deliver best-in-class telecom, cloud, mobility, and continuity solutions from over 200 suppliers through a network of more than 8,000 agents to thousands of small, medium, and enterprise organizations nationwide.
Sandler Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, marital status, mental or physical disability or protected military/veteran status, genetic characteristics, ancestry, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.