A Behavioral Coach in the Therapeutic Behavioral Services/Intensive In Home Services (TBS/IHBS) program provides behaviorally focused mental health services to children and families. These services, which are child and family focused and strength based, are provided in the community, including, but not limited to, schools, hospitals, and family homes. Our program provides guidance and insight to children and families that are in need of support in Solano County. Through time-limited, one-to-one behavioral interventions, you will provide and coach the child and family with skills to effectively and manage the behaviors that are jeopardizing their placement in the lowest appropriate level of care. At Seneca, we take a curious and compassionate approach while understanding the needs and strengths of the families we serve.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Provide time-limited behaviorally-focused mental health support services to clients and their families.
- Participate in treatment reviews, program staff meetings, and IEP meetings when necessary.
- Complete treatment plans, functional behavioral assessments, progress notes, monthly reports, termination reports and other required paperwork.
- Complete all required program and agency paperwork in a timely manner utilizing Seneca’s online documentation systems and procedures on a daily basis.
- Maintain client charts and records.
- Maintain close communication with all treatment team members.
- Participate in weekly individual and group supervision as required.
- Attend and participate in all trainings as assigned.
- Maintain professional behavior at all times, appropriately representing Seneca’s mission and philosophy.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bilingual Spanish/English abilities a plus.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) experience a plus.
- Experience in working with children and their families in a variety of mental health settings, preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work independently in the office and in the community.
- Clearance of TB test, fingerprinting, and any other State/Federal requirements.
- Own vehicle, valid California Driver’s License and insurance.
- Full time, Monday – Friday
- Flexible schedule required, with the ability to work some evening or weekend hours as needed
- Starting at $20.25 per hour.
- 10% salary increase upon passing Spanish language proficiency exam.
- Annual performance evaluations provide the potential for a generous salary increase each year.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, as well as partially paid premiums for dependents.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
- 4 weeks of flexible paid time off and 11 paid holidays.
- We provide a 403b retirement plan.
- Scholarship opportunities, ongoing training, and professional development opportunities.