Who we are:
An integrated cross-cultural marketing agency. We reflect and embrace the cultural diversity of America to develop meaningful marketing programs that drive measurable conversions.
We opened our doors in 1998 (as Focus Multimedia). We got our start building websites and have expanded into a full service advertising agency, helping our clients take advantage of the fundamental changes taking place in the marketing world – the emergence of digital technologies, expanded multiculturalism, and the transformative impact of social media.
What we are looking for: Marketing Intern
Part-Time / $15 an Hour
What you’ll be doing:
· Support the Vice President and larger team with activities across the day-to-day management of internal and client projects.
· Collaborate on internal Sensis marketing efforts like social media, email newsletters, and events.
· Conduct research to support business development and project strategy needs.
· Assist in the business proposal and presentation development process.
· Support internal and external meeting preparation, participation, documentation, and follow-up.
· Assist in administrative efforts to support the DC office.
What you’ll bring along:
· Senior, graduate student, or recent graduate in Marketing, Communications, Business, Management, or a related field.
· Impeccable organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
· Strong writing skills
· High degree of flexibility
· Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
· Open, collaborative style of communication
· Ability to work well independently or as part of a team
· “Can do” attitude
· A passion for excellence
· Experience in previous internship roles, especially in a related field, is a plus
What we offer:
Get real world experience by joining the internship team at SENSIS. Known for giving interns a true inside look into what makes marketing work, SENSIS is a fast-paced agency that continues to grow.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered.