Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, provides specialized education programming for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom due to a variety of intensive special needs. We believe that all children deserve an education that goes beyond academics and enables them to realize their full potential and grow into responsible, self-sufficient adults. SESI operates over 50 AdvancED/Cognia accredited Special Education schools and 80+ in-district classrooms nationwide. Our certified teachers and staff provide individualized academic and behavioral interventions with an innovative learning approach, personalized attention, and all the necessary support services students need to overcome barriers to education. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore a career with Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI).
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Designs and implements intervention programs which remediate deficit speech/language skills of identified students.
- Works with school personnel and parents to design and implement the student’s intervention plan, individual service plan, or individual student plan most appropriate to address the student’s need.
- Offers consultation and collaboration with school staff and parents in support of student’s speech language goals.
- Acts as a resource to parents, school personnel and other caregivers in the area of speech/language development.
- Administers appropriate screening and/or diagnostic tests to determine child’s speech/language competency, if requested.
- Interprets diagnostic tests, identifies strengths and weaknesses in areas of speech/language skills and generates reports providing feedback to school personnel and parents.
- Serves as member of the school’s multidisciplinary team, if appropriate.
- Is knowledgeable concerning all policies and procedures as established for these services by the Company’s Program Manual, the funding source, and the individual school(s).
- Completes required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and certification as required by contract. Masters Degree, CCSs, or CFY preferred. Experience in a school setting is preferred.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude toward internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred. Must be available to work during the summer months.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org