WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is a leader in programmatic advertising and agency management software delivering integrated omnichannel workflow that helps media buying organizations perform more effectively and efficiently. Simpli.fi’s primary clients are independent advertising agencies as well as multi-location brands, local media groups, networks, and trading desks with over 100,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Client Success Team is expanding and now hiring several Account Coordinator roles! You’ll work in Fort Worth, TX location.
You will possess strong client interaction, organization, communication, sales, and analytical skills. Account Coordinators are responsible for assisting Account Managers in building strong client relationships through exceptional campaign management, optimization, performance and client satisfaction.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Assist Account Managers in proactively building and managing new and existing relationships with clients
- Manage daily execution of campaigns and client related deliverables
- Analyze performance data and provide interpretation and strategic steps to meet goals
- Suggest and implement optimization techniques for active campaigns
- Facilitate and coordinate campaign execution between all teams
- Understand client’s business needs and provide clients with tools and assets to achieve stated goals
- Acquire and maintain a high level knowledge of up-to-date practices and strategies in the management of online media
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Online advertising exposure or experience
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, industry participants, trends and technologies
- Excellent communication and organization skills with a demonstrated history in client satisfaction
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Strong ethical values
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with client contacts at all levels
- Flexibility in work availability
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, and employer sponsored healthcare options.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.