Single Grain is a small, but mighty, digital marketing agency. Previously based in downtown LA we are now a fully remote company with team members all over the country. We specialize in PPC, Paid Social, SEO, and Content Marketing to create meaningful predictable growth for companies from Series A start-ups to tech giants and enterprises, such as Intuit, Uber, and Amazon. Our own thought leadership programs reach millions of marketing leaders per month.
Links to our Brands:
We are a fast growing company, where fun, collaboration, and hard work are the foundation of our success. Internal career growth is a top priority.
We’re looking for a humble, hungry, and smart SEO Intern to join our growing team. You will be a great fit if
- You are tech-savvy, self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious
- You have effective time management and organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a growth mindset
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
- You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
When you apply, please include the words “SEO is Cool” at the top of your cover letter. Any applicants that do not include this phrase will not be considered.
About The Role
The SEO Intern position at Single Grain is a new role and you won’t be just be checking off tasks in a to-do list. You will be partnering with our team leads to get a full marketing experience with real client accounts. You may have learned a bit about search technology and digital marketing but are keen on becoming a data-focused SEO expert. The position will be 3 days a week (Monday-Wednesday) for 3 months with an opportunity to grow into a full-time position immediately after the internship. In return, you will truly learn how to help brands climb the rankings in competitive markets.
- Become well-versed in Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Moz, and other industry SEO tools
- Learning basic SEO strategies like keyword research, link acquisition, and on-site optimization
- Compile required metrics to deliver client reports with accuracy
- Be accountable for updating on-page SEO elements such as meta descriptions, title tags, and heading tags
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Growth-oriented mindset, takes initiative and ownership of their work
- Dedication and demonstrated interest in a career in SEO and digital marketing
- Excellent communication, time management, writing/proofreading skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and WordPress is a plus
- Paid internship
- Growth-oriented culture with emphasis on positive communication, transparency, and team building.
- Start-up support for passion projects and side hustles.
- Client and employee referral incentive programs.
- Potential full-time offer with additional benefits at the end of the 90-day internship