Are you looking to jump start an IT Sales career? If so, apply for Sirius’ growing Inside Sales team today!
You will play a critical role on Sirius’ sales team by introducing business solutions to clients. As an Inside Sales Executive, you will identify and qualify opportunities, close deals, and drive revenue and profit growth in your territory.
You’ll begin your Sirius career as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). During your first few weeks, you’ll be trained on our core solutions capabilities, the Sirius “Elevator Pitch,” and the basics of a data center. Then you’ll move on to deep drive training around our unique MessageOps Microsoft Cloud solutions, and start to perform sales development work (prospecting, creating new client opportunities, setting meetings) around these offerings.
After six months as an SDR, you’ll be eligible for promotion into the Inside Client Executive role, where you’ll independently manage clients, in partnership with our Field sales team, to drive profitability and growth.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Sales Development Representative:
· Initiate training as a Sales Development Representative developing Presentation skills, Prospecting, and working with the MessageOps Shadow Program
· Execute multi-touch prospecting campaigns leveraging phone, email and social media to generate leads for the inside sales organization, demonstrating creativity and persistence in finding ways to reach prospects
· Build working partnerships with Inside Client Executives to effectively strategize on territory expansion
· Develop relationships with Manufacturing (MFG) partners to assist in territory and lead development
· Provide follow up on demand-generation activities
· Present and articulate Sirius product and solution offerings
Inside Client Executive:
· Contact active clients and prospects by phone for the purpose of generating interest in Sirius’ solutions, creating opportunities, and closing sales
· Create additional contacts within customer accounts to expand our account penetration and create additional value for the customer
· Partner with field Client Executives to drive leads through the sales process to closure
· Leverage appropriate additional Sirius sales, pre-sales, and services team members regarding sales opportunities, to ensure the most effective solution is presented to the customer
· Document call activities and opportunity progress through the company CRM
· Prepare accurate forecasts in a timely manner
· Generate and present customer proposals and ensure Sirius and vendor processes are followed on transactions (contracts, registrations, credit requirements, etc)
· Serve as customer focal point to resolve problems with products, services, and/or A/R collection issues
· Transfer opportunity knowledge to appropriate team members to ensure seamless hand-off
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field
- Successful completion of Sirius’ Sales Development Rep training program, or one (1) year prior experience in Inside Sales
Other Position Requirements:
- Proven organizational skills and effective time management skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skill
- Demonstrated ability to understand technology solutions and communicate the benefits to our clients
- Demonstrated attention to detail and responsiveness
- IT industry experience
- Inside sales experience
- Sales CRM experience
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.