SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners — in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at http://www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Position Type: Internship
Session: Summer 2022
Location: Atlanta, GA/Oakland, CA
SiriusXM + Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners — in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it!
SiriusXM Media is looking for a Product Management Intern to play a critical role in building tools and data pipelines that power our $1B ad revenue business. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with other product managers, designers, engineering, ad science, analytics and business verticals across the company to conceive of and deliver product features that bring value to millions of listeners and deliver ROI to advertisers all around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate measurable impact through product innovation and assist in formulating product concepts
- Build relationships and collaborate with SXM Media’s expert designers, product managers, analysts, scientists, engineers, sellers, operations managers, and musicologists to drive ideas from concept to market.
- Identify breakthrough innovations based on insights from quantitative and qualitative research, market analysis and cutting edge business experimentation techniques.
- Get a chance to showcase your work and get feedback from a large team of product management experts.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Currently enrolled MBA student or a Graduate Degree student with strong academic performance.
- Internships are open to current students enrolled at a university (those graduating by May 2023 are preferred) and recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior to the start of the internship.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Innovation mindset with the ability to assess the value of candidate product concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous internship or work experience in consumer Internet or other consumer technology products.
- Ability to collaborate with technical team members in an Agile-Scrum environment.
- Ability to communicate with executive stakeholders, anticipating questions and articulating decisions with supporting rationale.
- A passion for music, and the ambition to create ad formats that consumers actively look forward to experiencing.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Experience working with advertising and/or music products
- Experience/knowledge of AdTech industry
- An understanding of brand and direct response marketing strategies and tactics, from campaign ideation to ROI analysis
- Interaction design experience
- User research experience
Please note that all SiriusXM internships are paid.
More details about our company benefits can be found https://jobs.jobvite.com/siriusxm/p/cultureanddiversity!
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.