SALARY RANGE: $19-$28 hour – DOE
Full Time- Must be available to work on weekends
This individual will be responsible for, but not limited to the maintaining of the operation of industrial equipment throughout the Distribution Center.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Experience with high speed unit sorters (Cross Belt, Tilt Tray, Sliding shoe).
- Experience with case sorters (Narrow Belt, Pop Up, Sliding Shoe, Swivel wheel).
- Experience with PLC controllers, understanding processes and I/O (inputs & outputs).
- Experience with RS logic and programming a plus.
- Experience with conveyor controls such as Pyramid.
- Experience with Print & Apply.
- Experience trouble shooting photo eyes, encoders, scanners, dimensioner a plus.
- Experience with VFD controls.
- Experience with ASRS systems (Automatic Storage & Retrieval System).
- Experience with MDR conveyors (Motorized Drive Roller).
- Experience with powered curve conveyors.
- Electrical knowledge, 600v, 480v, 240v, 120v, 24v, 12v
- Electrical knowledge of transformers.
- Electrical knowledge of motor control panels.
- Ability to replace and wire up a 3 phase 480v. motor with a brake.
- Ability to replace gear box speed reducers.
- Ability to re-lace or replace a conveyor belt (Multiple sizes and lengths).
- Knowledge of air control systems (Air Compressors, Vales, actuators, cylinders, devises).
- Understanding and experience with hydraulics (Pumps, hoses, fittings).
- Experience with trash compactors and corrugated balers.
- Performs maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry and painting.
- Able to read schematics, blue prints, etc.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all shop tools.
- Ability to weld (arc, wire, gas, and soldering).
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, with the understanding of extended safety required in the Maintenance, electrical, technical trades required to perform repairs on the above listed equipment through previous training and or job experience as well as any classroom training.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1+ year(s) experience in warehousing/Processing, Material Handling and Equipment Operation or equivalent.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.