- Creating and editing offers from our clients
- Review offers that are submitted onto the platform for posting to live site
- Ensure that the content is accurate, up to date and provides excellent user experience
- Source and edit (where appropriate) images, deal start/end dates, and codes (if necessary)
- Providing pricing research and feedback on deals to clients
- Acting as a gatekeeper for the content to Slickdeals on the deal submission forum
- Analyze current and historical performance of deals through data and using insights to inform on decisions being made
- Working cross-departmentally to provide the best service to clients
- Ability to work 20+ hour per week
- Positive attitude and strong eagerness to learn
- Quick learner; pays close attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Team player who shows passion in their work
- (Undergrads) Minimum 3rd or 4th year in college with solid academic standing
- Must be computer literate
- Loves online shopping and understands consumer behavior
- Awarens of popular trends, products, and brands
- Ability to articulate in Slickdeals voice to the community
- Extremely reliable and responsive
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Editorial experience a plus
- Previous customer facing role a plus
- Previous experience in forums
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program focusing in Marketing, Business or Finance, or Communication.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Understanding of terminology such as Flash Sale, Deal of the Day, Limited Time Campaigns.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.