Social Style House is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern (remote/virtual) to join a fun and innovative social media marketing and branding agency.
The ideal candidate will:
- Create content, post content, optimize content and also analyze data insights to help grow our audience and our clients’ audiences.
- Applicants should be experienced in social content creation, strategy, and tactics, be up-to-date on social media new trends and technologies, and have a creative editorial eye with a focus on increased engagement.
Under the direction of the digital director and creative director, the Social Media Marketing Coordinator will have these responsibilities, including but not limited to the following areas:
Content Creation + Curation:
- Write, schedule, and optimize content daily across multiple social platforms.
- Develop and execute creative programming for Social Style House’s social channels
- Caption copywriting
- Develop and maintain a social content calendar
- Mine the web to curate interesting, sharable content for Social Style House’s social media channels and audiences.
- Email newsletter copywriting
- Respond to comments and messages in addition to engaging in discussions with the audience, noting recurring themes, troubleshooting and elevating issues as needed.
- Find and maintain relationships with content partners, influencers and other platform managers to develop syndication and partnership opportunities.
- Keep track of active followers and engage them as unofficial brand ambassadors.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Role will be 2-3 days a week
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in social media
- Must be a strong, creative writer for captions and blog posts.
- Sound editorial judgment, writing skills and ability to create a distinct voice.
- Knowledge of, and a passion for, the digital media industry and its key players and influencers.
- Self-starter who is able to wear multiple hats and juggle multiple social media platforms simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced with using Canva