This is a position that will combine Content Writing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) analysis.
The ideal candidate must have high-caliber writing ability, fast typing skills, strong organization, and a willingness to learn search engine optimization (SEO). We will provide all of the necessary training. The candidate must also have a desire to continually improve their skills and exceed client expectations on a daily basis. We provide an environment where our employees can grow and continue to advance.
As an intern, you’ll be part of a full training and mentorship program with an emphasis on writing and analysis. We’ll provide all necessary training for you to learn SEO, adapt your writing for various clients, and hone your time management skills. Filled with supportive and energetic people, this is a fast-paced environment that’s perfect for strong writers and self-starters. Our open, relaxed office space is located in beautiful North County, San Diego.
The candidate must have attained a BA/BS degree, or be within 6 months of completing that degree in order to be considered. Additionally, the candidate must be able to work 40 hrs/week during regular office hours.
In order to excel in this deadline-driven role, the ideal candidate is organized and detail-oriented. We look forward to developing self-starting individuals who are eager to learn SEO and content strategy for our clientele.
The Content Writer Internship includes:
- $14.00/hr + Benefits
- 40 hrs/week (FULL TIME) for 6 months
- Full Training Program & Mentorship
- Valuable Experience in SEO & Private Sector Business
- Using Google Analytics & Other Tools to Analyze Data & Performance
- A fun, stimulating & fast-paced workplace environment (at office or remote)
- Writing, Internet Research, Analysis, & Reporting
- Weekly Website Updates
- Working Independently & Within a Team
- Collaboration with Account Managers & Other Analysts
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have their Bachelor’s Degree, or be within 6 Months of Receiving Degree
- Be Deadline-Driven, Organized, Self-Starting & Detail-Oriented
- Have a Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Have Reliable Internet for as long as we are remote, and Reliable Transportation for once we are back at the office