Sofia Health is the marketplace for health and wellness. We connect health and wellness professionals to individuals who want to take control of their health.
As a growth marketer, your job is to find the channels and strategies to increase revenue. Ultimately, you should be able to find new and innovative ways to increase revenue and meet company goals.
The growth and retention team will work with existing customers to grow their engagement with Sofia Health using scalable channels. Our goal is to set up engagement, upsell, cross-sell and education campaigns across email, direct mail, social and in-product. We are data-driven in everything we do: we carefully test and measure all of our communications, running tests at all points.
As an intern you will:
- Identify opportunities for growth and optimization
- You will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and help execute the campaign
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our existing customers
- Measure the impact of each campaign and develop ways to scale
- BA/BS with at minimum of 1 year of previous experience
- A strong background in a strategic marketing or product marketing role
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- First-hand experience with email marketing, and get excited about things like subject lines and calls to action
- Creativity, energetic and willing attitude
- A dedicated hard worker who is able and determined to win
Even Better to have
- Experience and results you can show
If you’re interested in joining the team, send a cover letter and resume telling us why you are the perfect fit for the position!