Logistics Coordinator Job Duties:
1. Organize Ocean, Air, and Land Transportation for inbound and outbound. LCL / FCL / Air shipment coordinates multi-point loading and monitor the movements.
2. Communicate / correspond with International Agents and Consignees, send pre-alerts / pre-advice / arrival notice and ensure timely issuance of delivery orders, Customs clearance and Delivery of Shipments.
3. Working with multiple customers at the same time and responding to all customer complaints or queries in an efficient manner.
4. Actively managing subcontractors such as Customs brokers and truckers to ensure that they perform in line with their contractual agreements.
5. Liaise with Shipping Agencies / Carriers / Lines for competitive rates and services.
6. Prepare invoices and cost quotations for freight transportation.
7. Working closely with accounting department for accounts receivable and payable.
17798 Rowland Street, Unit B, City of Industry, CA 91748
149-40 182nd Street, Unit C, Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
1260 N. Ellis Street, Bensenville, IL 60106
1102 East Dallas Road, Suite 250, Grapevine, TX 76051