South Asian Heart Center, El Camino Health
The South Asian Heart Center offers a unique opportunity to work with a diverse and experienced team focused on reducing the incidence of diabetes and coronary artery disease in the South Asian community. Clinical Follow Up and Heart Health Coaching Volunteers work directly with participants to help them incorporate healthy lifestyle habits. Program participants find that behavioral changes are easier to make with regular and frequent follow up. A recent study also showed that culturally competent heart health coaching by the Center’s volunteer coaches resulted in significant improvement in markers for heart disease.
We are looking for someone who wants to use business acumen and marketing passion to help the South Asian Heart Center make inroads into certain market segments and extend its overall corporate outreach. You will perform market research, gap & trend analysis, gather business insights, and provide marketing support for specific accounts. Collaboration and communication skills are critical in the role.
• Identify important user segments and build a comprehensive database of prospects
• Influence corporate outreach decisions and marketing strategies through data-driven analyses using all available sources of information (consumer insights, research data, industry sources as well as findings derived from data throughout the organization)
• Creating presentations, organizing, and preparing summaries for key stakeholders
• Creating professional reports and client documents per stakeholder requirements
• Experience with research, quantitative data and business case development analysis
• Problem-solving, analytical skills working with data to understand gaps and trends around various user groups, and business segments.
• Experience with Digital Marketing and Digital Strategy Preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Well organized and good attention to detail
• A quick thinker and problem solver
• 6 months minimum, with flexible start and end dates
• Estimated 10-12 hours/week requested, but flexible hours
• Flexible schedule, flexibility to work remotely or on-site at our Mountain View location, weekdays between 8am – 5 pm.
• Gain and translate actual academic knowledge into tangible professional skills
• Build professional and peer contacts in the field