The Volunteer Talent Search Manager is a volunteer who is responsible to screen, schedule, and onboard candidates for the various volunteer roles at the South Asian Heart Center. Qualified candidates for this position will be familiar with volunteer job sites and posting job descriptions at appropriate locations.
Skills and other considerations:
· Prior experience with reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates, determining fit for open positions, and scheduling interviews
· Superior communication skills
· Prior experience with non-profit organizations
· Weekly commitment of 8 hours; timing to flex with candidate availability for online interviewing
· Work remotely/zoom
· Minimum 1 year commitment