A leader in technology and innovation, Southwire Company, LLC is one of North America’s largest wire and cable producers. Southwire and its subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable, metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire products and engineered products. In addition, Southwire supplies assembled products, contractor equipment and hand tools. We are proud to offer competitive compensation, employee benefits, tuition reimbursement, and unlimited growth opportunities. Our nearly seven decades of progressive growth can be attributed to our determination to developing innovative systems and solutions, exercising environmental stewardship and enhancing the wellbeing of our communities. How will you power what’s possible?
What you will do:
- Support the development and administration of the Company’s Ethics and Compliance Program.
- Interact with colleagues in the Legal Department and various departments across Southwire.
- Assist with Ethics & Compliance Department initiatives, including but not limited to project management support, report drafting, training and awareness campaign assistance, and assisting with day-to-day needs of the program.
What you need:
- Must have the ability to support the development of targeted compliance communication initiatives for specific audiences and monitors related schedules
- Must have written, verbal, analytical, organizational, problem solving and presentational skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work, including having follow-through and discipline to stay on track in a remote work environment
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Online
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion concerning highly confidential, privileged information
- Ability to work effectively in a global environment and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Honesty, integrity, and a positive collaborative can-do attitude and approach in the workplace
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.