Animal Laboratory Technician (Part-Time)
Starting Pay: $19.00/hour (based on experience)
Flexible Schedule: 20-32 hrs per week between 8:30am and 5pm Daily M-F
Love fish, reptiles and amphibians? Take being a hobbyist or your retail and/or laboratory experience with these unique companions to the next level and earn some money!
- Responsible for daily care, feeding, and habitat upkeep for various Fresh & Salt Water Fish, Reptiles, and Amphibians
- Learn and conduct performance tests as needed on aquarium and pond products including food, aquariums, filters, heaters, air pumps, lighting, and other décor items
- Record and provide data to the Research & Development Lab Specialist
- Experience with aquatic animals, reptiles, amphibians-retail or laboratory environment experience a plus!
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Good communication and organization skills
- Detail-oriented and meticulous in recording data
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Competency in MS Office Excel and Word
- Ability to move equipment weighing up to 30 pounds and use stairs