SRI International, in collaboration with WestEd and the U.S. Department of Education, is looking for temporary, part-time research assistants to conduct assessments with preschool children.
- The applicant should have experience in administering math or literacy assessments and/or working with young children in preschool and kindergarten school settings.
- We also seek assessors who are bilingual to conduct assessments with Spanish-speaking children.
- For New Mexico, work will be in the area of Gallup. Qualifications : Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Education, Psychology, Social Work or other related field is preferred
- Prior experience conducting research and/or working with young children
- Experience in conducting preschool through 1st grade child assessments preferred
- Ability to work at least 24 – 32 hours per week
- Reliable car and valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and TB test
- Although not required, individuals who are bilingual in Spanish and English are especially encouraged to apply.
- COVID-19 vaccination required, to the extent permitted by law.
SRI is committed to creating and celebrating a diverse workplace that recognizes and values differences, and reflects the communities where our employees live and where our clients operate. This includes valuing differences of race, ethnicity, age, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, body type/physical appearance, disability/differently abled and work styles, or any other legally protected category.
Other Requirements : –U.S. Citizenship required.