- Willing to undertake appropriate training to administer cognitive testing and assist in EEG application and MRI data acquisition.
- Assist in data handling and analysis of cognitive tests.
- Act professionally while working with study participants.
- Be a flexible team player, motivated, and hard working.
- Must currently be enrolled in a doctoral (PhD) program and:
- Willing to work flexible times, such as evenings and/or early mornings.
- Interested in cognitive neuroscience to assist on NIH funded grant projects, including about sleep-dependent memory consolidation and emotion regulation.
- Eager and quick learner with good organization, record keeping, and problem-solving skills.
SRI is committed to creating and celebrating a diverse workplace that recognizes and values differences and reflects the communities where our employees live and where our clients operate. This includes valuing differences of race, ethnicity, age, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, body type/physical appearance, disability/differently abled and work styles, or any other legally protected category