To support the ministry of St. John’s by providing technology, video, and sound support during Sunday worship services.
- Oversee, coordinate, and implement the church’s use of audio-visual technology
- Record video and mix sound for weekly Sunday worship services and as needed.
- Collaborate with the Pastoral Staff to create and present Keynote presentations & video for weekly Sunday worship services and as needed.
- Edit weekly worship videos and upload to YouTube and Facebook.
- Assess and address A/V equipment maintenance & inventory, IT, and infrastructure needs as provided for in the budget
- Tech savvy with experience in video-editing (e.g. iMovie or Adobe Premiere), presentation apps (e.g. Keynote or ProPresenter), and basic sound mixing
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Creative and willing to experiment with new ideas
- Organized, responsible, and attentive to detail
- Able to relate well with others
- Non-St. John’s member/friend
This person is accountable to the Session (Board of Elders) of the church, through the Personnel Team. The pastor is the immediate supervisor and provides an annual evaluation.
5-7 hours per week. Days/Hours flexible. Must be available before and during 10am worship service on Sundays.
- Compensation: $20-25 an hour
- No health benefits are associated with this position
- Vacation and Sick Leave
Send applications, resumes, and inquiries to email@example.com.