This is a Remote Role
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an MBA intern to join us this summer as our Chief of Staff Intern. In this role, you will be reporting to our CEO & Founder. No two Chief of Staff roles are alike, but this role is designed for generalists. You’ll need to be strategic as well as tactical, with a strong bias for getting things done. Experience as an investor or founder is not required.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, categorize, and solve open issues that our CEO is working on.
- Build internal tools and workflows for the team using no-code apps.
- Social content production and distribution.
- Work on research projects to help solve complex issue our company is working on.
- Contribute meaningful input on company operations.
- Conduct surveys.
- Evaluate investment opportunities for the company.
- See what it’s like to work at an exciting LA Tech company. Network. Try new things. Gain valuable insights into how to run a company.
- You get things done. You are known for high-velocity execution.
- You are a fast learner. You are resourceful and teach yourself quickly.
- You are a strong communicator, both verbal and written.
- You manage your own schedule and prioritize the most impactful activities.
- You are a systems thinker who can be both strategic and tactical.
- You are inherently curious. You will see new ideas, markets, and founders every day.
- You can be both creative and analytical.
- You have built side projects for fun.
- You are low ego.
What to Expect:
- Intro Call: You’ll hop on a quick call with the recruiter so we can get to know you better — and you can learn a little more about the role.
- Remote-Team Interview: You’ll be meeting with a few team members on a video call. This is your chance to ask questions and see who this role interacts with on a daily basis.
- Offer: We send over an offer and you (hopefully) accept! Welcome to Stack!
Benefits + Perks:
- Compensation: This is a paid, hourly position starting on June 1st for 12 weeks.
- Amazing Events: Weekly happy hours, company trips, team bonding budgets, quarterly company “Hack Days,” monthly birthday celebrations, and team culture events (even while remote!)
- Remote: This is a remote position with the option to go into our LA based office when it reopens.
By the numbers…
- We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- We’ve been a ‘BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
- We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration. If you’re passionate about your work, we’d love to hear from you!