We are seeking a part-time Research/Administrative Assistant to support The Safety Learning Lab and the California Perinatal Quality Care Collaborative (CPQCC). The Safety Lab is dedicated to improving patient safety for mothers and babies during labor and delivery. We use a mixed methods approach to develop, pilot, and test various aspects of maternal and neonatal care. Our team is comprised of parent stakeholders, healthcare providers, and experts in design and human factors. CPQCC is a consortium of more than 130 NICUs across California that contribute data to the data center based at Stanford. We coordinate research protocols with collaborators across the country using this data and also conduct quality improvement activities across the state.
You can learn more about the lab and CPQCC here:
Duties for this role include:
- Purchasing and tracking human subjects gift incentives
- Input human subject information into OnCore, Redcap and Excel
- Develop research participant surveys in Qualtrics and REDCap
- Maintain and organize consent forms, training certificates
- Schedule and coordinate lab meetings
- Ensure compliance with research protocols by documenting research activities with attention to detail
· An Associate or Bachelor’s Degree required.
· A minimum of 1-2 years of prior experience in providing administrative support.
· Experience with administrative work in a research lab setting
· Experience with Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook etc.)
· Knowledge of general office procedures
· Preference will be given to those who know how to prioritize their work, complete their work efficiently and are detail oriented
· Demonstrated interest in academic research, maternal health and child health a plus.
· Geographically based in the Bay Area and ability to work in person from time to time
Please upload a cover letter stating why you are interested in this role and a copy of your resume.