Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
Join our Staples World Class Supply Chain Team and deliver essential products to our customers. Staples is The Worklife Fulfillment Company, helping businesses of all sizes be more productive, connected and inspired — however and wherever they work today. With dedicated account teams, category professionals, innovative brands and a curated product assortment for business, Staples provides customized solutions to help organizations achieve their goals. The company operates in North America through eCommerce and direct sales, and is headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts.
You already know Staples for our stores. What you might not know is that we are the world’s largest business products delivery company as well, serving everything from the 10-person office up to and including the Fortune 500 companies. As the B2B division of Staples, Staples Business Advantage works with companies to develop customized programs with specialized pricing, dedicated account management and a complete assortment of products and services at the lowest total delivered cost. Our commitment to serving customers is embodied in our brand promise: “We help businesses succeed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Senior Manager of Import Replenishment Operations via production and inventory control
tactics. Vendor management and production monitoring of ~250 global suppliers, customer
management across 4 global business units and increased decision making on business unit
forecast inventory levels.
- Become an expert in Arigo Rockweb system to accurately monitor purchasing, order status and item status in order to meet business expectations
- Perform complex analytics to determine recommendations for best supply chain
flow paths. Drive process and operationally improvements for service metrics. Create
and analyze capacity and business needs for global business units.
- Associate collaboration and partnership. Provide training and guidance to peers and
- Assist in managing transactions of all International Banking for over $500M in FOB
purchases. Issue letters of credit and open account financial documents.
What you bring to the table:
- Proficient at planning your work effectively and efficiently
- Must be detail oriented, extremely organized, and good time management skills
- Advocate for a collaborative environment and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Results driven and strong problem-solving capabilities; Proven ability to proactively identify business issues and provide results or completed action plans and resolutions
- Being able to anticipate customer service needs
- Value diversity and respect and understand differences
- Show resilience and demonstrate adaptability
- Pursue and being able to effectively self-develop
- Strategic thinker, self-starter and team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills- verbal and written
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in import replenishment and procurement
- Proficient with excel (v-look ups, charts, graphs, pivot tables)
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Staples Business Units, Merchandising, Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain experience
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
- Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid holidays)
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs and much more!
Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits !