Do you want to work for a top-rated Sales organization?
Are you looking to launch a successful career in sales?
Are you interested in providing products and services that help the environment?
Stericycle is currently seeking talented, competitive individuals to join our growing Sales organization. As a Sales Executive, you would be responsible for the direct sales of our business to business services to new and existing customers within an assigned/designated territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including pipeline building, identifying and qualifying target opportunities, meeting with prospective customers, finalizing and closing orders and following through to revenue. You will be provided with the latest technology, tools and training to ensure best chance of success. Top performers will be rewarded with lucrative commissions, opportunities for growth and advancement, recognition trips, and more. Stericycle was recently recognized as one of Selling Power’s “50 Best Companies to Sell For”!
The Sales Executive will be working out of the Parsippany, NJ office twice a week. The ideal candidate will cover Edison, Morristown, Parsippany, East Brunswick, Somerset, Bridgewater, Piscataway as part of their territory.
The Sales Executive, a member of Shred-its sales team, is responsible for the direct sales of Shred-it’s services to potential and existing customers within an assigned territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of sales, pipeline building, qualifying target opportunities, managing the sales cycle, closing orders and following through to revenue. The Sales Executive maintains Shred-its policies, standards, and practices both within and outside their assigned territory and ensures adherence to Shred-it’s Vision, Mission and Values.
Key Job Activities
- Aggressively sell document destruction or other Stericycle services to prospective customers in a specific, designated territory.to drive revenue.
- With support of the District Sales Manager, develop and set specific and measurable sales targets on a monthly and annual basis.
- Develop and maintain pipeline of opportunities and sales strategy for the assigned territory; reports daily activities and results.
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise of all services and competitive solutions and implements best practices to sell solutions to customers
- Develops customer lead activity through daily telephone and door-to-door cold-calling, appointment setting and direct mail campaigns.
- Participates in all sales and other training provided by the company
- . Participates in special projects and promotional campaigns
- Builds relationship with current and potential customers to best understand their requirements and present services and options that best meet their needs.
- Delivers world class customer service levels that exceed customer expectations on a regular basis.
Competitive Salary, Uncapped Commissions, Car allowance and Great Benefits!