Strange Brew Strategies (SBS), a leading PR and communications agency serving technology companies, is looking for talented Fellows to join our fast growing team. The SBS Fellowship Program is a 6-month program that was designed to cultivate the next generation of PR pros.
The Fellowship position is a paid, full-time position that gives young professionals the ability to learn from and work alongside some of the sharpest minds in PR. The program is fully immersive – fellows are staffed on client teams and play an important role in their teams’ success. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): Coverage monitoring and reporting, preparation of briefing materials, research, media list development and outreach, correspondence with clients, and more.SBS is committed to developing the skills of new PR professionals and this position could transition to a permanent opportunity with the company at the conclusion of the program. We’re looking for curious self-starters with a thirst for learning.
Applicants should have:
- An interest in the enterprise and consumer technology markets
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage a task list and shifting priorities while receiving guidance from multiple senior team members in a fast-paced environment
- An assertive personality that can be recognized in dynamic conversations with staff and clients
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and client teams
- The desire to roll up their sleeves and work hard alongside people who share these skills
- A recent degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism, or a related Liberal Arts discipline
- Bonus points for having completed a PR internship already
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s start a conversation.