Over 20 years ago, Stride was founded to provide personalized learning — powered by technology. We reached students where they were in their own journeys. We knocked down their barriers to great education. And we gave every learner equal opportunity to succeed — however they defined success. Stride innovated the learning experience with online and blended learning that prepared them for their lives ahead.
Stride is a community of passionate leaders. Whether teachers, engineers, curriculum writers, or financial managers — whatever your expertise or role, we all work to empower futures through learning. And changing the trajectory of learning itself is one of our greatest missions. Join us in developing more effective ways to learn and helping learners build the skills and confidence they need to make their way forward in life.
The Business Analyst Intern is responsible for assisting with various projects for the Office of the Chief Executive Officer. Essential functions may vary from support level work to more analytical and researched based work. This is a 6-month internship, up to 20 hours per week.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Complete research/information requests for Stride executives and Board Members
- Compile and analyze information for Stride executives
- Track and follow up on requests to ensure timely progression and completion of deliverables
- Write reports and create PowerPoint presentations to inform Stride leadership
- Create and Administer surveys
- Complete other projects as needed
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED AND
- Three (3) years of relevant work experience OR
- Equivalent combination of education and work or internship experience
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
Other Required Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint): Web proficiency
- Ability to maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong observational and listening skills
- Self-motivation and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to listen effectively, respect others’ perspectives and contributions, and offer and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to clear required background check
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio
- Experience using Smartsheet or other project management software
- Experience using Zoom or other video/web conferencing platforms
- Experience using Survey Monkey or other survey tools
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is a home based position. This position is open to residents of, and may be performed remotely from Washington, D.C., and from any state except Colorado.
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
Stride, Inc. is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age,, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.